White Rook Projects is a consultancy which helps museums and cultural heritage sites to engage with their visitors. We have many years of experience in all aspects of the field:
- advising on how to make your venue into a centre of learning for all visitors;
- audience development, including market research, consultation, evaluation and marketing, to ensure that the venue is relevant to the needs of new and existing audiences (Ulster Hall, Belfast - www.belfastcity.gov.uk/ulsterhall);
- developing websites for e-learning, community archives and oral history (Kew Gardens - www.plantcultures.org.uk);
- designing interactives and handling collections that make leaning fun (National Museum of Ireland - www.museum.ie);
- writing exhibition text for the full range of learning audiences (‘Firing Line’ Museum, Cardiff - www.cardiffcastlemuseum.org.uk);
- training for staff, volunteers and teachers in ways to engage with visitors.
Contact White Rook Projects